Invited speaker presentations:
- 20 min time slot (max. 17 min presentation + 3 min discussion)
- 15 min time slot (max. 12 min presentation + 3 min discussion)
Flash talks of selected posters:
- 5 min presentation, no discussion
- Maximum four slides
- Work is presented also as a poster
Poster presentations: a standard A0 size portrait posters:
- Morning poster sessions on Wednesday and Thursday are for odd numbers and afternoon sessions for even numbers
- Friday poster session is for all posters
- Presenters are responsible for putting up and taking down their posters. Poster boards will be labelled with poster numbers and the numbering of the posters is available on-site during the registration.
- Posters can be put up on Wednesday morning during registration. They should be taken down on Friday at lunch time. Material to mount posters will be available onsite
Details for preparing the poster
- Standard A0 size portrait (height 1189 mm (46.8 inches), width 841 mm (33.1 inches)
- Title should be in bold. Author’s affiliations and e-mail address should be included.
- Poster text should be easily readable from a distance of 1-2 meters, and 1.5 or 2 lines of spaces should be used between each line.
- It is advised that authors should also pay attention that Headings should be larger than normal text. Bold or other colors may be used.
Instructions for abstracts’ authors
Accepted abstracts will be selected for oral presentations, poster presentations and flash talks (short oral presentation of selected posters). Acceptance information will be sent to the submitter. Accepted abstracts will be published in the conference abstract book which will be available for conference participant.
Topic categories for abstract submission
- Algae Networks and Industry
- Algal Technologies
- Photosynthesis and Cell Factories
Abstract submission guidelines
- Abstracts are submitted via the Oxford Abstracts online submission system. Register to Oxford Abstracts to submit.
- You may amend your submission until the final submission deadline.
- Remember to answer all the required questions on the form before the deadline, uncompleted abstracts will not be reviewed.
- The abstract should be written in English, body text limited to 250 words. Please proofread your text, abstracts will not be edited by the scientific committee.
- Title should be in initial capitalcase for the first word and then lowercase, not all capitals.
- List all authors names, note that affiliations should contain institution, city, and country.
- Sub-headings (e.g. Introduction, Methods, Results, Conclusion) may be included.
- The abstract text should consist of text only (no pictures, tables, or figures)
If you have any questions about the submission process, please contact email@example.com and remember to quote your abstract reference number in any communication with us.
If you have any questions relating to the scientific content, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.